• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CAN I SUE FOR MALPRACTIC OR NEGLGENCE

• Thread starter richardwsamuels123
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

richardwsamuels123

TWO LEVELS FUSED SPINAL SURGERY CAGES PEDICLE SCREWS 8 HOUR SURGERY. 3 DAYS IN HOSPITAL.
UPON RELEASE DOCTOR HAS HOSPITAL TO CALL MY INSURENCE FOR A WALKER DELIVERED MY HOME A
CONDTION FOR MY RELEASE. 4DAYS AND NIGHTS LATER NO RESPONSE FROM INSURENCE NO WALKER EXTREME PAIN FELL TWICE IN RESTROOM. 4AM AMBULANCE RUN TO LOCAL HOSPITAL UNBELIVEABLE
SUFFERING BRUISES SPASMS WALKER DELIVERED AFTER 4TH DAY.4 DAY HOSPITAL STAY RELEASED.
3RD WEEK DUE TO FALLS STAFF INFECTION IN CFS FLUID SPINAL FLUID 3 LEVELS LQUIFIED POURING OUT OF MY BACK LIKE FACET HEADACHS DIZZY.3 HOURSIN HOSPITAL WAITING ROOM SOAKED 3 CHAIRS
2ND SURGERY CLEAN UP HARDWARE 16 ICH CATHETER
TO HEART DIRECT ANTIBOTICS PUSHED BY WIFE AT HOME 2 WEEKS.CHANCE OF DEATH 1 IN 12 SWEATING IT OUT. COULD I SUE INSURENCE FOR NOT SUPPLING WALKER .MONEY TIGHT NEED HELP FAST

------------------

ALawyer

First my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Second, in most states there would be no claim. While you fell, the insurance company did not push you. It should have sent the walker, but if it didn't the laws say you should have bought it or rented it.

But in some cases and states the insurer may have a pattern of acting in bad faith and that -- in the hands of a great lawyer -- may create a basis for suit. But it would take YEARS.

------------------
To retain a lawyer, I suggest you go to http://AttorneyPages.com which is endorsed by the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. This response is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. As you are not my client I have no obligation of any kind to you.

R

richardwsamuels123

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ALawyer:
First my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Second, in most states there would be no claim. While you fell, the insurance company did not push you. It should have sent the walker, but if it didn't the laws say you should have bought it or rented it.

But in some cases and states the insurer may have a pattern of acting in bad faith and that -- in the hands of a great lawyer -- may create a basis for suit. But it would take YEARS.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Thanks for your reply. It really is in gods hands. when bad events happen to honest people . Your reply ment more to me
and my family than you will ever know.advice well recieved. wish me luck.

R

richardwsamuels123

THANKYOU AGAIN WISDOM IN THIS WORLD IS OFTEN NOT HEARD. RICHARD AND FAMILY

P

PamSJS

Richard;

Just curious.....did your surgeon tell you that you developed the "staph infection" from falling?

Pam

B

ben

HI Pam; following the time line here , how long does it take staph to get to the stage this was at? A good couple of weeks? your probable on to something.
richardwsamuels123; good luck, I know what your going through!
Ben

P

PamSJS

Hi Ben;

Staphlycoccus is a bacteria that is contracted by coming into direct contact with the bacteria. In most cases, if detected early, it can be resolved with antibiotics and proper wound cleansing. Unfortunately, this is not the case here. I would assume it would take a week, maybe two for a staph infection to become this severe.

Pam

R

richardwsamuels123

Well folks i have read some yuor replies and
it has given me somthing to think about. MY
SUFFERING CONTUIES however a I am steadfastly
gratful for any reply i reicieve.Just a sidenote,I have watched the political situation on TV about the vote for prez and
back in the early 1970-71 I lived in houston
in the memorial area and knew the bush family
when bush senior was a senetor and those were
the most honest and down to eath folks you would evever want to meet so prey he makes our
next president. Thanks again for yor replies

R

richardwsamuels123

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ben:
HI Pam; following the time line here , how long does it take staph to get to the stage this was at? A good couple of weeks? your probable on to something.
richardwsamuels123; good luck, I know what your going through!
Ben

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you Pam and Ben seperate
reply folks same reply,, This operation was completed on the 18th of october.
of october and the rich enviroment of warm
bloody tissues should explain why this staff infection growth was so rapid.Not unlike a
nasty cut that is not washed or cleaned soon.
I Have talked to an attorney and they are looking into it. This is not being don out of anger but worry what happens to our future
children if insurence co and health care providers ate not tasked to do there very best work just because of the times and general public atitudes of these generations.

B

ben

HI rich; Here is a link to my tale of woo: http://bbs.freeadvice.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001902.html

Hope we can compare notes I've up to the stage where I have to figure out a way to get the hospital to "unloose" the records :(
Hope time gets you fealing better sooner.
BTW I agree with you completelly. I hate the word sue and so many people make it their "living". But if this staph stuff is preventable we have to take a stand, and legealy prove that it was a screw up or just an act of god.
Please excuse my lack of spelling Ben

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">