• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can someone please advise me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bluezcatz

What is the name of your state? louisiana i really need someone to tell me i don't need to be worring over this but the other people in the car were family members or inlaws and i feel their insurance should cover me and my son am i right?

H

hexeliebe

It would be a little easier to offer advice if we....

KNEW WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!

B

bluezcatz

my son and i were in an accident we passengers we both got hurt i need some advise on who is responsible for our medical bills by law because i'm being told that i'm going to have to use my uninsured motorist on my vehicle to get this taking care of i feel like since we were passengers the vehicle that hit us and if that is not enough the vehicle we were in should cover this right now i've paid all this stuff and everytime i ask anything oh it's being taking care of but these were inlaws i was travling with them and i feel like something funny is going on.

B

bluezcatz

help me

bluezcatz said:
my son and i were in an accident we passengers we both got hurt i need some advise on who is responsible for our medical bills by law because i'm being told that i'm going to have to use my uninsured motorist on my vehicle to get this taking care of i feel like since we were passengers the vehicle that hit us and if that is not enough the vehicle we were in should cover this right now i've paid all this stuff and everytime i ask anything oh it's being taking care of but these were inlaws i was travling with them and i feel like something funny is going on.

H

hexeliebe

If you did not own the vehicle you were riding in then you should have been added to the claim the owner/driver filed. If you were not then you need to contact your insurance company, explain the situation to them and let them file a claim with the driver's insurance company.

Otherwise, you'll need to hire an attorney to sue the driver's (both) insurance company.

B

bluezcatz

you know what i've already did all that and i feel like i'm gettig the sqeeze play out of everything and to me my son and should be the last ones to get anything done i felt like they would do what they had to where i would'nt have to sue but i feel like they think we don't deserve anything.

B

bluezcatz

hexeliebe said:
If you did not own the vehicle you were riding in then you should have been added to the claim the owner/driver filed. If you were not then you need to contact your insurance company, explain the situation to them and let them file a claim with the driver's insurance company.

Otherwise, you'll need to hire an attorney to sue the driver's (both) insurance company.

H

hexeliebe

HELLO?

Did you read the last sentence of my reply? Obviously not. Hire a personal injury attorney and let them handle the situation with the insurance companies, both yours and the other driver's.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">