• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can you win agaisnt a hospital

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

trial@error

I know I have a case in IN butI will have to sue drs and a major hospital, should I get a local malpractice lawyer in my city or even my state? How do you know I guess the the adds that they only pay if you win is a start but since my is clear malpractice or nelglect I assume it will just go to hos insurance company.Do the all lawyers have to go by a percentage that you win? I have several claims where I was given wrong meds, last week I was in ICU and the needle infertraited and now they say it might be kindeys I have never sought legal before.In ER I have a living will and that person was not called I was in diabetic coma and they would not husband leave to get my mom who is named on will thank god I didnt die but this the last straw. Our hospital is BIG and I have good insurance so now what

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">