• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cancel insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BRUNOiowa

What is the name of your state?iowa
I just switch to a new insurance company(we have auto on both names and homeowners), we already paid for 6 months. we would like to cancel to come back to our previous insurance company, how soon can we come back and what will it be consequences.?

S

shell007

BRUNOiowa said:
I just switch to a new insurance company(we have auto on both names and homeowners), we already paid for 6 months. we would like to cancel to come back to our previous insurance company, how soon can we come back and what will it be consequences.?
Why don't you call your previous carrier and your new carrier and ask them these two questions?

It seems to me that you would get a quicker and more accurate answer by asking them directly. It should only take a couple of phone calls. :)

justalayman

shellandty said:
Why don't you call your previous carrier and your new carrier and ask them these two questions?

It seems to me that you would get a quicker and more accurate answer by asking them directly. It should only take a couple of phone calls. :)
You know the deal Shell. Ask here, let somebody else do ALL the work when all it would take is a couple of calls.

The problem is, as I'm sure you know, there is more to most stories that come here. If and when the details show up here varies from poster to poster.

to the OP: do not take offense if this does not apply to you. Sometimes the questions are as simple as they seem**************.but usually not.

T

Trucking Mad

BRUNOiowa said:
Trying to read between the lines here. I guess (???) you're wanting to know if your going to lose any money by switching back. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">