• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CANCELLED POLICY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KIM SCOTT

I live in Texas. I was involved in an auto accident on a friday. I reported it to my insurance company on monday. the lady took all of the info that she needed and said that an adjuster would be in contact with me in 24-48 hours. after waiting almost 60 hours i called them back. they said my policy was cancelled but couldn't tell me why. 3 days later i was told i was cancelled due to none payment. I had mailed my payment in plenty of time before cancellation was due. The insurance co. said they have never received my payment, therefore they were not going to cover this accident. The check has not cleared my bank. I have also contacted the postal service. I, nor my lein holder, or agent ever received a cancellation notice. Because of the sorry postal service, am up crap creek?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">