• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can't find answer you gave.......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CELVESTER4

I have tried for two days to find your answer, all I can find is your saying that your answer shouldn"t be taken as client to lawyer,that you are a law graduate. Was that your answer?
Thanks....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

CELVESTER4 said:
I have tried for two days to find your answer, all I can find is your saying that your answer shouldn"t be taken as client to lawyer,that you are a law graduate. Was that your answer?
Thanks....
. . . and to whom are you directing this question ?

IAAL

C

CELVESTER4

To ....I"m Always Liable

I'm sorry about not mentioning who I was writing to...I thought it would reply back to the person (LawRat) I asked. I don't care who answers, but I have a feeling my problem is "touchy" and no lawyer will want to mess with it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: To ....I

CELVESTER4 said:
I'm sorry about not mentioning who I was writing to...I thought it would reply back to the person (LawRat) I asked. I don't care who answers, but I have a feeling my problem is "touchy" and no lawyer will want to mess with it.
My response:

Okay, I read your other posts - being smacked in the jaw, etc. - both from your Mom and yourself.

LawRat gave you a link to where you could go to hire an attorney; however, you can also do so by checking out your Yellow Pages for a Personal Injury attorney near to where the incident occurred.

Yes, you can sue someone in Prison. As a matter of fact, that's the best place to have him - - at least your attorney will know where to serve him with the Summons and Complaint !

Yours is not such a touchy matter (no pun intended). It's serious, and may be complicated due to your stepfather's financial background, but it is "do-able". You have a 2 years Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury claims in Texas. So, since this happened prior to last May, you really should get legal counseling as soon as possible. Most Personal Injury attorneys would take a case like yours on a "Contingency Fee" basis - meaning, you wouldn't have to pay the attorney until such time as the attorney obtains money for you.

See an attorney on Tuesday, and good luck to you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">