• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scottd78

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I was rear-ended in an automobile accident in early August of 2002. The other driver was completely at-fault. I started experiencing stiffness and soreness in my upper back, shoulders and neck the next month, and went to see a chiropractor twice. My neck started feeling better, but then later on I started experiencing soreness in my arms. I have not seen the chiropractor since September. I have an appointment to see a general practitioner tomorrow for my symptoms. I just want to make sure that the insurance company will cover my medical expenses. Thanks.

D

djprice

You'll be lucky if they cover anything now...

Chiropractors are a bad idea with personal injury accident claims. The insurance company is sure to allege that the chiropractor did more harm than good.

Last edited:

stephenk

who's insurance company are you asking to pay for the medical exam?

from your description of your complaints, the accident was at low speed, right? Are you trying to negotiate some type of payment from the other driver's carrier?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">