• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Crystal Perry

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Michigan

I was recently in a car accident that was not my fault. I was driving through an intersection when a 16 year old girl failed to yeild to on comming traffic and she hit my 1968 Camero. In result, it totaled my car. On the police statement she stated that she never looked both ways before entering the intersection, she admits fault. The insurance I carried on that car was PLPD no fault. This does not cover any cost of my car.

My car was a classic that I had spent 10 years restoring. I put a total of $8000.00 out of pocket expenses into this vehicle, not including my valuable time.

Can I sue for things such as pain and suffering, value of my car, and disfigurement? And if so what kind of settlement should I expect?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">