• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cyborgT9000

I was involve in a car accident the last month.somebody took the case,but,after few days they change their mainds and drop the case. any chance to get help.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

cyborgT9000 said:
I was involve in a car accident the last month.somebody took the case,but,after few days they change their mains and leave the case.so any chance to get help with this case.

**A: did you have insurance and were you injured? Did the accident occur in outer space? Who is this somebody that took the case? Was it a personal injury attorney licensed to practice in the US? And how could they change their main?
Did you not hear the saying that a main is a terrible thing to waste? Well, those were my main concerns.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cyborgT9000 said:
I was involve in a car accident the last month.somebody took the case,but,after few days they change their mainds and drop the case. any chance to get help.

My response:

Well, from your thoroughly complete and detailed description of the accident, I would have to say that you have no chance whatsoever.

IAAL

HomeGuru

cyborgT9000 said:
**A: thanks for changing the spelling of main to mainds but the word is minds, mind you. That was my main concern on this post.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Our writer edited his post, but STILL hasn't told us anything we can use to help! Brevity is a wonderful attribute, but this is ridiculous.

IAAL

HomeGuru

It is also hilarious.
If you don't main me saying so, I am losing my main. Is this a main over matter issue? Well, that's ok. I'll just main my own business.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">