• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jboyd

What is the name of your state? Florida. what should i do. a car run into the side of my van his fault he got a ticket. his insurance company is working on van right now fixing it cost 2700.00 witch is good i dont have to pay for.i was taken to the hospital neck and muscle pain in right shoulder . adjuster calls for info i guess this is fine asked way to many questions so phone call was ended. was told later that because preexting conditons they may not cover medical part all i wont is the bill to be paid by them.my insurance compay says it will pay 80% of medical bill if needed i have to pay the rest out of my pocket . i am needing some advise please. please excuse typing and spelling. thank you for your time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">