• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gregg f

What is the name of your state? WI, Struck by our vehicle, driven by my wife, on our property. Ins co. same for auto & home. They contacted me about settlement. Havent heard from them in months. Is there a time framefor settlement. Should I settle (accept money ) from my own Ins co. I worry about either being dropped or substantial rate increase. Should be only claim on record. Ins co did pay me $500 for structure damage which also occurred at same time to our home.

S

shell007

gregg f said:
What is the name of your state? WI, Struck by our vehicle, driven by my wife, on our property. Ins co. same for auto & home. They contacted me about settlement. Havent heard from them in months. Is there a time framefor settlement. Should I settle (accept money ) from my own Ins co. I worry about either being dropped or substantial rate increase. Should be only claim on record. Ins co did pay me $500 for structure damage which also occurred at same time to our home.
If you want your vehicle fixed, you are going to have to contact your insurance co. again and see what the status of your claim is?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">