• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rajeshree

What is the name of your state?
Georgia.
i have a learner permit CP licence for driving and a valid driving licence form my country India. I got involved in car accident when driving alone in the parking lot area. When i was trying to pull out from the parking space, a car at a high speed in the parking lot driving in the wrong south direction on the way designated for north direction hit me on driver's side. my car bumper was broken and my left leg was paining. this is the first accident i am involved in and don't know whether it is going to be my fault or other driver's. and whether myt car damages will be paid by other driver's insurance company. please some help here.

ecmst12

You were pulling out of the parking space and the other car was driving down the lane. That makes it your fault.

When you only have a learner's permit, you're not supposed to drive without a licensed driver in the car with you. That won't affect the fault determination, but it could get you a ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">