• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alrac

i,m in new york state, my husband was in a car accident when he was hit by a guy who run the red light. when i got to the accident scene, there was just one witness, my husband and the guy who hit our car. i got the witnesses name address, phone number, she says that my husband had the right of way , his light was green. when the police arrived i went home to call insurance company, there where no other witnesses, . i later called the other guy,s insurance company to see when an assesment of damages of my car would be made, when the adjuster told me that there was another witness, and her last name is the same of that as the driver who hit our car , but they are not related he claimes. how convient is that i said to him. can i please have the name of this witness so that i my inform my insurance company, i can only give you the name he said, and thats wwhen i told him that i would be contacting an attorney. please help, i,m not going to let this go becasue i can feel a good case here, and i waant my car repaired

thanks alrac

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">