• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car accident in a company car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cheekycharlie

nelson lancashire england.

hope you can help me. my boyfriend was in a company car going somewhere with 2 other employees.he was in the back of the car as the two in the front are quite big lads and had there seats pulled right back giving my boyfriend not alot of room to move,so he has sat sideways along the backseat without his seatbelt on.the driver was messing with the air conditioning when he crashed into the back of a car.my boyfrind was the only one hurt.he has gone on the sick because he has hurt his ribs in the accident.the doctor has given him 2 weeks.
i would like to know where he stands legaly.. the company is refusing to pay the 3 waiting days you have when going on the sick.he will lose 3 waiting days and his shift pay.even thou he didnt have his seatbelt on i would say it wasnt his fault and i would like to know how strong his case would be if he took the company to court
please could you help me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">