• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car accident problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kristykan

I live in California and recently had a car accident at a parking lot. I was on the right side of the entrance, about to turn right when this other car came right beside me and turned and smack my left front side. She was not very cooperative because she refused to exchange her information and asked me to settle for a couple of hundred dollars. I said no, because the damage cost much more than that. When the police wrote down the report, he put down both our statements and did not say who was at fault. I was upset to find out the other party had lied! They said their car was there and I sneak on their right side to turn. I was shocked and disgusted. I hired lawyer, but she told me that the other insurance company refused to pay up because supposedly it was my fault. I don't know how to go about getting the rightful compensation that I know I deserve. Please help me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">