• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Accident Settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BrokenHeart

I was involved in a car accident that was caused by my friend who was driving. The car was his and he had no fault insurance. I was the only on injured. I had cuts and bruises all over. I need plastic surgery to remove glass in my face, and my tooth was knocked out and need a root canal. How much money should i settle for? (Driving at speeds of 55mph on road marked 40. Ran off road knocked over 2 signs, hit a tree, and broke a utility pole in two spots.)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

BrokenHeart said:
I was involved in a car accident that was caused by my friend who was driving. The car was his and he had no fault insurance. I was the only on injured. I had cuts and bruises all over. I need plastic surgery to remove glass in my face, and my tooth was knocked out and need a root canal. How much money should i settle for? (Driving at speeds of 55mph on road marked 40. Ran off road knocked over 2 signs, hit a tree, and broke a utility pole in two spots.)
My response:

We don't do "settlement estimates". Without reviewing your file, and reviewing all medicals, and all billing, it's impossible. That's why we don't do it.

If you haven't hired an attorney, I would strongly urge that you do so.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">