• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car in an accident while at repair shop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

whitneybin

:confused: What is the name of your state? california

This is continuation of my previous confusion...Now if the insurance company does total my vehicle, do I still have to pay for the repair ($2900.00) that the mechnical shop did on my car or can i claim that from the insurance company also?? And also the new engine that was bought about a month ago will I take loss on that ($1595.00)?? FYI... My car was hit while being test driven by the repair shop owner, the other drivers insurance company is willing to pay for damages but also mentioned that it might be a total loss...

justalayman

One would presume from this post that you have already related this situation on another thread. You should continue that thread to avoid confusion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">