• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car incident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sandmaninc

Hello I'm from the same Virginia. Someone is claiming that my father ran over their foot in my vehicle which insured under my name but my father is also allowed to drive it. This incident happened about 2 weeks ago and the person is now claiming that my father had ran over their foot what should I do and will my Auto insurance cover it if need be

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Was your father driving your car at the time? He didn't tell you he was involved in an accident with a pedestrian? Were the police involved?

You report it to your insurance company immediately. They will deal with it.

Sandmaninc

Update

Was your father driving your car at the time? He didn't tell you he was involved in an accident with a pedestrian? Were the police involved?

You report it to your insurance company immediately. They will deal with it.
I don't think my dad did and it was not reported because they claim it didn't hurt there story has a lot of hole and what makes me question it more is why did the wait 2 weeks until the came and said something about it.

Sandmaninc

Update

Also he was with my dad in the car apparently and he got stuck in the mud and he got out to give my dad a push. I just feel like this is all a lie but have no proof

adjusterjack

Also he was with my dad in the car apparently and he got stuck in the mud and he got out to give my dad a push. I just feel like this is all a lie but have no proof
You weren't there. You have no clue about anything that happened and, obviously, your Dad hasn't been forthcoming.

Your policy papers probably have a toll free number to report claims. Call NOW and report this. A qualified claim rep will interview your Dad and the Claimant and determine whether the claim is bogus or not and protect YOU from potential lawsuits. That's what you pay for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">