• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Insurance Question. Need Advice!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

insomniaCK

What is the name of your state? NY

Recently moved to NYC from Cali. And found out the car insurance rate in NYC is ridiculously HIGH!! Insurance companies quoting me for 4K a year: full coverage. Questions is there anyway around this? Can I claim residence in PA and get car insurance and registration there? I don't actually live there but have an address I can use. It is MUCH MUCH cheaper there! Anything I can do this make this work? I'm positively sure people do this All the time. Please advice. Thanks!

I

insomniaCK

DAMMM.
No one replied. and i wanna to know right away too. CUZ i am currently uninsured and SCARED! Snowing outside like a mOFO.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

The reason why you're not getting responses is because we're still trying to figure out where you got the idea that this site was the place to obtain illegal or immoral advice.

IAAL

I

insomniaCK

wow! i wouldn't go as far as to say it is immoral. Throwing unborn babies in garbage cans <--now that is immoral. Saving a couple bucks from "HUGE financially stable car insurance companies" to help a low income blue collar man.
illegal? Yes.
to answer your question; I thought it was a worth a shot. i was desperate and don't know who to turn to. its one of those things I KNOW A LOT of people DO, but I don't know where to get that info from. Maybe i need to ask it in a more indirect manner to get a response. in any case. Thanks!
But yeah, do you know the answer. any ramifications and how do you WORK IT? any sound advice would be Greatly appreciated.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

insomniaCK said:
wow! i wouldn't go as far as to say it is immoral. Throwing unborn babies in garbage cans <--now that is immoral. Saving a couple bucks from "HUGE financially stable car insurance companies" to help a low income blue collar man.
illegal? Yes.
to answer your question; I thought it was a worth a shot. i was desperate and don't know who to turn to. its one of those things I KNOW A LOT of people DO, but I don't know where to get that info from. Maybe i need to ask it in a more indirect manner to get a response. in any case. Thanks!
But yeah, do you know the answer. any ramifications and how do you WORK IT? any sound advice would be Greatly appreciated.

My response:

Giving you the answer you want is "immoral". Pal, we have our licenses to practice to protect. Do you actually believe I'd give you, or anyone would give you, advice that would jeopardize our licenses to practice? And, if you're a woman, believe me - - you're not good-looking enough, you're not tight enough, and your tits ain't big enough.

Try to have a nice Holiday.

IAAL

Last edited:
I

insomniaCK

Didn't know. Since you are from "the other side", I can now understand your reluctance to share that information. Its in your best interest of course. One more question, and i am not expecting an answer here (hoping):
Do you recommend that I go ahead and do this? Its better then not having insurance at all because i can not pay the outrageous fee.

"Believe me - - you're not good-looking enough." LOL

Happy Holidays to you also! i guess i will try to go to a consumer base forum and ask questions there instead. in any event. thanks!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

insomniaCK said:
Didn't know. Since you are from "the other side", I can now understand your reluctance to share that information. Its in your best interest of course. One more question, and i am not expecting an answer here (hoping):
Do you recommend that I go ahead and do this? Its better then not having insurance at all because i can not pay the outrageous fee.

"Believe me - - you're not good-looking enough." LOL

Happy Holidays to you also! i guess i will try to go to a consumer base forum and ask questions there instead. in any event. thanks!

My response:

Actually, my exact quote was - -

"And, if you're a woman, believe me - - you're not good-looking enough, you're not tight enough, and your tits ain't big enough."

You might want to try this link for an answer:

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]http://home.triad.rr.com/skammich/open.html

Good luck.

IAAL

JETX

"Do you recommend that I go ahead and do this?"
*** YES!!! Go ahead and do this. When the insurance company asks you "Where will the vehicle be garaged?", go ahead and tell them anything BUT the truth.
What the heck, the only thing they can do to you is to deny you coverage when you make a claim. But, then they get to keep all the premiums you paid!!
So, by all means, go ahead and lie to that big, mean insurance comany.

I

insomniaCK

Is there anything i can do so they won't deny my coverage when i make a claim. thats the main question!
Wow! an honest answer. Thank you.

"So, by all means, go ahead and lie to that big, mean insurance comany."

W-o-R-D

I

insomniaCK

Response to: I AM ALWAYS LIABLE
Señor Member

"I'm dying from laughter! You're killing me. You're just killing me!
Oh, c'mon - - don't you have a sense of humor?"

Not amused. was going to respond with a concise answer to your question but instead to put it in simple words.

Last edited by a moderator:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

insomniaCK said:
Is there anything i can do so they won't deny my coverage when i make a claim. thats the main question!
Wow! an honest answer. Thank you.

"So, by all means, go ahead and lie to that big, mean insurance comany."

W-o-R-D

My response:

What it is?

I don't usually speak ill of the mentally incapacitated, but are you stupid or something?

You keep coming back here, hoping for an answer, and I keep telling you that we're not going to help you in this endeavor.

So, what's your malfunction?

IAAL

I

insomniaCK

"I don't usually speak ill of the mentally incapacitated, but are you stupid or something?
You keep coming back here, hoping for an answer, and I keep telling you that we're not going to help you in this endeavor.
So, what's your malfunction?"

Annoyance to Irritation.
Please stop responding! i beg of you. What is your malfunction soldier? I

And yeah. i have one sound reply that gave me the go ahead. so yeah, stop being a PEST. it is an open forum you know. you are getting very annoying. I hope not to hear another response from you on this particular post. a boy can dream right.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

insomniaCK said:
I will rip out your eye and SKULL

MY RESPONSE: How do you do that?

And yeah. i have one sound reply that gave me the go ahead.

MY RESPONSE: You don't have anything! JetX was yanking your cord, but you're too stupid to realize it! Too funny!

so yeah, stop being a PEST.

MY RESPONSE: Didn't I ask you to stop asking? So, who's the pest?

it is an open forum you know.

MY RESPONSE: Yes, but I'm just about ready to close it to you - - after I'm done toying with you.

you are getting very annoying.

MY RESPONSE: Good! That's the way it's supposed to be for people who don't understand the English language!

I hope not to hear another response from you on this particular post.

MY RESPONSE: You can "hope" all you like. Doesn't mean your dreams will come true, though.

a boy can dream right.

MY RESPONSE: Yeah, keep dreamin'.

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">