• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car-jacking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blondie78664

I was assaulted and car jacked in Round Rock Texas. I need to know who to turn to for damages and maybe even pain and suffering. I was hit over the head with a rock and have 14 staples in the back of my head. I know that my auto insurance covers my vehicle, but what about what was inside and me. I really didn't know where to post this, I would just like someone to advise me what to do next.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You should do two things:

1. Call your vehicle insurance company to see what your coverages are in this matter.

2. Go back to the hospital and see the Administrator. That person should have the application form for making a claim to the State under the "Victims of Violent Crimes Act". You're entitled to those benefits too.

Good luck to you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">