• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car totaled and me and fiance injured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lawrenq

What is the name of your state?SC

Yesterday around noon I was involved in a head on collision with an suv. The driver tried to shoot across three lanes of traffic. And I crashed head on to the side of their suv. I am suffering from pain to my lower left leg and upper left arm. And my lower back and neck. As of right now I don't know the extent of my injuries. My fiance is suffering from lower back pains and she broke her foot in three different places. So far my four month old son, who was in the back seat is free from all injuries. They did surgery on my fiance's foot and the doctor said that it might don't heal back like it was before. And that it might be painful for her to walk for the rest of her life. My car was totaled, the police report stated that the driver was at fault. And on that report there was no driver listed because they got out and ran according to a passenger in the vehicle. I have 2 witnesses that will testify on my behalf that the other driver caused the accident. I filed a claim with the owner of the vehicle's insurance company. What should I do now?

S

stanfordlaw3

lawrenq said:
What is the name of your state?SC

Yesterday around noon I was involved in a head on collision with an suv. The driver tried to shoot across three lanes of traffic. And I crashed head on to the side of their suv. I am suffering from pain to my lower left leg and upper left arm. And my lower back and neck. As of right now I don't know the extent of my injuries. My fiance is suffering from lower back pains and she broke her foot in three different places. So far my four month old son, who was in the back seat is free from all injuries. They did surgery on my fiance's foot and the doctor said that it might don't heal back like it was before. And that it might be painful for her to walk for the rest of her life. My car was totaled, the police report stated that the driver was at fault. And on that report there was no driver listed because they got out and ran according to a passenger in the vehicle. I have 2 witnesses that will testify on my behalf that the other driver caused the accident. I filed a claim with the owner of the vehicle's insurance company. What should I do now?

My response:

Do you actually have to be told to hire a Personal Injury attorney? Well, you do? Is there a trailer in your life? Would it be single or double-wide?

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:
S

stanfordlaw3

MandyD said:
OT, IAAL. How does one get in touch with "Mary"? TIA.

My response:

Put "the finger" in as your signature, and she'll "get in touch" with you!

IAAL

lawrenq

Do you know the purpose of a forum? Especially a free advice forum, I don't need no answer from someone who discriminates on another. Especially just because they're from a different region.

S

stanfordlaw3

lawrenq said:
Do you know the purpose of a forum? Especially a free advice forum, look smartass I don't need no answer from someone who discriminates on another. Especially just because they're from a different region.

My response:

So, I guess you DO need to be told the obvious!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">