• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car wrecked by dearler

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tina8045

What is the name of your state? Texas

Took my car in for warranty. Fisrt they would not honor warranty. After a month of fighting, they honored it and repaired the car. Told them while they had it to go and get my Conv. Tap adjusted. Their service man was taking it over to the other shop and wrecked it. Police report does not show either party at fault because of conflicting stories. My problem is of two snerios. 1) them fix the car and having to live with a car that only has a new engine in it but now has been in a major wreck with frame damage. 2) them totaling it and not getting what I owe for the car. The car is a 2004 Chrysler Serbring Conv. that I bought new and paid 28,000.00 for only 6 months ago.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this with their insurance company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">