• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

carnival accident time to settle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

annlouiseveg

My daughter was run over by a carnival ride in Aug of 2000. She suffered cuts and a sprained shoulder. She went through 6 months of seeing a shrink due to night tremors and severe anxiety problems. Now her therapy is over and our lawyer says it is time to settle. He asked me to come up with what I would be happy suing for but I have no idea. She loved carnival rides and to this day will not even consider getting on a ride at Kmart. She is four and we love in PA. What would be fair? No amount of money can fix what was done. Also the lawyer is suing for the distress I suffered watching my child get run over. Any suggestions?? Please advise never sued anyone before.

HomeGuru

He should be advising you as to possible dollar amount settlement awards based on similar cases. Get him moving. Tell him ok , I thought it over and I would like one million dollars.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">