• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

case or just a mistake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tlf

IND I am allergic to morophine (I see and hear thing) I found this out the hard way. I was in emergancy room for cheast pains no one was with me. I have been in hospital and made it VERY VERY CLEAR well the pain got worse as the nurse was giving me pain meds iv I was told it was demerol by a tech but has nurse is pushing this med in I asked This isnt morphine is it the look sent me into a instant panic attact witch they gave me valium .The doctor handed me the interns buss.card with name,(NEVER HAVE ANYONE DONE THIS) and said I had side effect not allergic reactions. I am34 and told them no morophine I have records and it says that do i have a case

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Not to be rude, but your question was very convulated. Are you saying you were given something you are allergic to and told them this before they gave it to you?

If so, you have a strong case for medical malpractice and can sue for damages you suffered as a result of this negligent care.

Find a medical malpractice attorney immediately. Rememeber, there is a statute of limitations on this.

Try attorneypages.com or call your state bar association and ask for lawyer referral.

T

trial@error

Thanks I told them I was allergic when they took the questions,I was just almost joking when I asked nurse there was probably a 10 min period in between,what is the statue in IN also what was my damanage I was told I was not allergic it was a reaction. I went into panic attact that time is that suffering enough

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">