• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

childcare reimbursement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nanna

state of AZ. Just found out my friend wants to be paid for her sevices of watching my son a few times a week for the last 6 months (can you blame her?). I was in 55mph head-on collision with 8 fractures and softtissue. i have had hundreds of hours at various doctors/physical therapists.
I don't think my friend had the heart to ask me months ago as I was in a really bad health condition (still recovering actually). Neither one of us imagined my healing would continue as it is.
How do I deal with this legally? She's not a formal child care center, but after all she cares, feeds, and drives my son to various activities. Will we need to set up a formal business (taxes, etc) to make this work for both of us? How and what is the going rate for paying a friend?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">