• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is the city responsible if a plower hits your car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kortney Rivera

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

In the last week my car was hit twice while it was parked. Both times I called the police and then made a report. The problem is that there were no witnesses for either accident. Both hits were in the middle of the block I live on. Now the last hit, I am positive a snow plower was the cause, but the police said that there were no witnesses, yet he said that it definitely a plower by the marks and the way my car was pierced. Is my insurance going to go up? I took pictures because that same plower took a mirror off 2 other cars on my block at the same time. Do I have a case against City I live in? Can I get compensated for the damages? Please respond as soon as your available. I thank you for your time in giving me your expert advice.

Sincerely,

Kortney
NJ

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">