• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil suit?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rbrdly3

Nevada: I would like to know if i can file a civil suit against a person if their coverage is only 30 thousand and my total claim for medical and compensation is over 100 thousand? And, do i have to wait until i settle with the insurance company first before i can file the civil suit?

HomeGuru

rbrdly3 said:
Nevada: I would like to know if i can file a civil suit against a person if their coverage is only 30 thousand and my total claim for medical and compensation is over 100 thousand? And, do i have to wait until i settle with the insurance company first before i can file the civil suit?

**A: yes, you can sue and it is adviseable to hire a PI attorney.

rbrdly3

My attorney that i have now says that since she only has 30,60 coverage that it wouldn't be worth a civil suit. Is that true or should i get another attorney for the civil suit?

esq2B

sue

Go to one of those online people finder sites and pay for a report to see if the other party has any assets, if they do, sue there ass.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">