• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

grasshopper1

What is the name of your state? mass
this my problem I have a 1996 jeep cherokee it was stolen the ignition was pop all the electrical wires was rip out the air bag was gone the radio was gone the console was rip out it was bent on the left rear door and before this happen it was park and a drunk driver hit it and the axel was gone so they replace the rear axel at this point I don't want this truck cause to many things has happen to this truck but they claim its fixable so is there anything that I can do cause I don't want to be riding down the street and the truck catch on fire or something.

JETX

You can't force them to total it. Simply, have it fixed then if you still feel the same, sell it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">