• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Claim question?????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

virginiagal172

State: (VA) I was involved in an accident while I was sitting at a stop light when a car hit a vehicle behind me causing it to go underneath my veh and lifted it off the ground. The police were on the sceen an issued the driver a ticket that hit the vehicle behind my car. I have been diagnosed by the ER and my Doctor with cervical strain/muscle spasms. I have had a headache and been nasuea since the accident which I have been seen for twice by the ER and once by my Doctor. I have been on pain, nasuea, and inflamatory meds since then as well as receiving 3 shots in my neck. As of now I am still feeling dicomfort and plan to follow up with my doctor until I get better. My vehicle only has damages underneath. The damages are Estimated at 2,500.00 but the Bodyshop states it could go up once they tear the vehicle down. I have a feeling that the insurance company will be very difficult to deal with as they already have been by not returning my calls and at first denying me rental. Is the insurance company responsible for all my medical bills??? and are they responsible for the depressiation of my vehicle??? I have spoke with a lawyer that advised me to handle it on my own. They gave me the impression just because you could not see damage on the body of my vehicle and I was not in a Body cast that it would not be worth seeking a lawyer as I may end up with more money out of pocket . Me being the victim should the drivers insurance comapny reply to my messaages and emails? Any Advise????

Thank You,

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: bad faith question?????

virginiagal172 said:
I was involved in an accident while I was sitting at a stop light when a car hit a vehicle behind me causing it to go underneath my veh and lifted it off the ground. The police were on the sceen an issued the driver a ticket that hit the vehicle behind my car. I have been diagnosed by the ER and my Doctor with cervical strain/muscle spasms. I have had a headache and been nasuea since the accident which I have been seen for twice by the ER and once by my Doctor. I have been on pain, nasuea, and inflamatory meds since then as well as receiving 3 shots in my neck. As of now I am still feeling dicomfort and plan to follow up with my doctor until I get better. My vehicle only has damages underneath. The damages are Estimated at 2,500.00 but the Bodyshop states it could go up once they tear the vehicle down. I have a feeling that the insurance company will be very difficult to deal with as they already have been by not returning my calls and at first denying me rental. Is the insurance company responsible for all my medical bills??? and are they responsible for the depressiation of my vehicle??? I have spoke with a lawyer that advised me to handle it on my own. They gave me the impression just because you could not see damage on the body of my vehicle and I was not in a Body cast that it would not be worth seeking a lawyer as I may end up with more money out of pocket expenses. Any Advise????

My response:

Yes, here's my advice. Stop deleting pertinent questions that are asked of you; e.g., your state name. Why did you think you were presented with that question?

How did you think we would be able to answer you without that information?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">