• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Collision Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

busyness

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

The other day I was slightly sideswiped by a car in a rotary. Problem is I didn't realize I was actually hit by the other driver and contined off and went home, got out and then noticed damage to my car. I was listening to music fairly loud and I noticed the car coming towards me and then swerving away from me. At the time I thought it was just a close call but apparently it was more. I don't know who the person is and that is fine, I'm willing to go through my insurance and get my car fixed. I guess I was worried about leaving the scene of an accident or something like that... any advice?

K

knotcops

Turn the claim into your company. More than likely, it will be cosidered a collision claim and points will be counted against you. You may want to get an estimate for the damage, and figure the out of pocket cost now against your future cost of insurance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">