• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cop buddy of drivers father that hit me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lestat077

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

Short stories of what happen

I was in a car wreak about 3 mths ago, Totally the other guys fault was on a narrow rd and this guys looking at his house coming around a curve and he hits me when I even pulled off into the grass to avoid him! The officer that arrive just happens to be his dad good old hunting buddy and the cop didn't mark anyone at fault on the report even after the guy admits fault to me and officer didn't want to cause anyone problems he said, But I suffer a back injury from the wreak, and my SUV was totaled out. So now I have a 4000+ doctor bill and his insures has denied liability. The police report even say (that the driver of vehicle 2 was looking off the roadway toward his residence and didn't see vehicle 1 (me) until impact). So what is there that I can do? I blame this cop for neglect of filling the report out falsely. Cop even wrote on the report that my vehicle was moved when it wasn't. Can anything be done about this cop for false reporting to help a friend out? Also how can they denied liability with the report clearly stating that he wasn't looking at the road? Any info that may help this case would really be greatful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">