• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Daddy Sent 1year Old Son Home With Broken Leg

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MAMA123

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts.The father of my 1 yr. old son sent him home to me ,his mom , on christmas eve 2002 with a fractured leg.Dad told me nothing happened the baby was crying and wanted his mom.My son could not stand or walk.hospital said it was a common fracture.Filed criminial charges , but DA said same thing as hospital(common fracture).They dropped charges.Could I sue him civil or sue his house insurance for injuries to my son . And is it to late do sue knowing the broken leg happened on christmas eve 2002.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Sue him for what?

If anyone has a cause of action, it would be your son. However, the hospital and DA won't back up any theory you or your son might have.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">