• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

damage estimates

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

r3act22

I live in california and i was accused of cause a few scratches on a friends car.His father got an estimate for a rediculous amount of money and demanded i paid for it.Do i have the right to have him get a few more estimates or look for a more reasonable price?

R

r3act22

whats unacceptable?him demanding payment or me wanting a more reasonable amount?

G

gimli

You said you were "accused" of scratching the car. So did you do it or not? Give us the facts and explain in greater detail what happened. If you are guilty, how did the car get scratched? Is it just your friends dad asking you face to face for money? Have you seen the estimate? Was a police report filed? The list of questions could go on.

HomeGuru

r3act22 said:
I live in california and i was accused of cause a few scratches on a friends car.His father got an estimate for a rediculous amount of money and demanded i paid for it.Do i have the right to have him get a few more estimates or look for a more reasonable price?
**A: do you have a high school diploma?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">