• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dealership Hit New Car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gottanewcar

What is the name of your state? Missouri

We bought a brand new 2005 car on Saturday. On Monday I had to go back to the dealership to take my trade-in title and get the new title for the car. After I was done I left and went and got the car licensed. After I got home there was a message on our machine that while I was there one of the dealerships employees hit my car. It left some pretty good scratches on the front. Needless to say they are paying to get the car fixed. Since we had it less than 48 hours we really just wanted a new car. Anyway, we were just curious if we were pretty much SOL here and all we can really get is our car fixed?

stephenk

you want a new car over some scratches that you never noticed yourself before leaving the dealership? Cmon now. let them buff out the scratches and go on with your life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">