• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

deer damage.... no ins. ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

don james

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? colorado

my son bought a new car and had it insured for a couple of months and then got a new job in sales with a national company...some of his benefits included...car payment allowence. gas. and insurance. i don't know if he had to sign any paperwork for the ins or how it worked...but they assured him that he was insured.
my son hit a deer on the way to work on mon. morning and monday afternoon he was informed by the insurance company that they would not pay the 3500 dollars for the damage because they found a d.u.i. on him in 1993.........he was never told anything about this pryer to the accident.....if they would have had a problem with insuring him......he could have stayed on the ins. that he had carried for 6 or7 years.
his case is still under question......but in your opinion...what are some steps that he needs to take in order that he doesn't lose 3500 bucks......he is very lucky that there was no one else involved.....poor deer died though!!

C

CombatTN88

don james said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? colorado

my son bought a new car and had it insured for a couple of months and then got a new job in sales with a national company...some of his benefits included...car payment allowence. gas. and insurance. i don't know if he had to sign any paperwork for the ins or how it worked...but they assured him that he was insured.
my son hit a deer on the way to work on mon. morning and monday afternoon he was informed by the insurance company that they would not pay the 3500 dollars for the damage because they found a d.u.i. on him in 1993.........he was never told anything about this pryer to the accident.....if they would have had a problem with insuring him......he could have stayed on the ins. that he had carried for 6 or7 years.
his case is still under question......but in your opinion...what are some steps that he needs to take in order that he doesn't lose 3500 bucks......he is very lucky that there was no one else involved.....poor deer died though!!
'

If your son got insurance under false pretenses, then that insurance company has a right to say NO to your son. For example, if it knew that he was convicted of DUI, then it would not issue out insurance in the first place.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">