• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Definition Of "Failure to control vehicle"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mayhem6779

What is the name of your state? Arizona

My wife was traveling in the third (far left) lane of a three-lane street. She had just passed thru an intersect. when she was hit by a car turning right-on-red. The damage to my wife's car is the pass. side beginning mid-door and all of the front fender.
When the police arrived, the officer told my wife if a report was to be filed she (my wife) would be cited w/failure to control her vehicle???
We have filed a claim w/other drivers Ins. but are worried about outcome. What if it is disputed? What grounds do we have? If we get a lawyer, would it be worth it?
Any advice would be appreciated...

Thank you

lwpat

Go ahead and file a claim with your insurance company in case the other insurance denies your claim. Then let the insurance companies fight it out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">