• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Demand from Geico that my husband and I be seen by an independent physician's office

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maria3

What is the name of your state? Maryland
In 7/02 our minivan was rear-ended by a moving truck in Ontario, Canada. By a miracle the twins did not get injured even thought the truck rammed up to the back seat. All three captain seats were thrown to the floor and I was rushed to the ER. Witnesses and my husband gave an account of the accident describing the driver of the truck was at fault. At the scene, the driver admitted he was not paying attention. He was issued a citation. Of course we have requested pics from the accident scene,pics taken by the adjuster and the name of the moving company(back in July '02) we haven't received anything.
Today we receive a letter from Support Claim Services (hired by GEICO) demanding we be examined by their doctors by the end of this month.If we do not comply we have been threatened with placing our benefits in jeopardy
I do not know what to do. Please help

M

missy1234

Are there any injuries? Are you and your husband still being seen by your doctors? Is Geico your insurance company?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">