• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Demand Letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gonderman

What is the name of your state? WA

Help, I have searched EVERYWHERE for a sample Insurance Demand Letter and I cannot find one. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I have googled every on this subject demand letter to insurance company.

gonderman

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=335247&page=3

haven't we done this already?? Just use the ones that you find for personal injury and replace it with your property loss as Weenor instructed.

Google insurance demand letter. You should get plenty of different forms. is this still about the van?

Yes we have, and yes it is still the van, but I still cannot find a sample letter. I have found forms I can download, but I cannot download on my computer, so I have been trying to find a sample letter and cannot.

fairisfair

Yes we have, and yes it is still the van, but I still cannot find a sample letter. I have found forms I can download, but I cannot download on my computer, so I have been trying to find a sample letter and cannot.
okay, let me see what I can find, I am going to PM one of the insurance experts and ask her to come here and help you.

fairisfair

Let me go figure out how to do that and I will turn it on.
ah gonderman, good thing I like you.

Okay
see the tan tool bar towards the top of the page
on the left side is User CP, click on that
then you will get several choices I think they are on the left and in blue
click on edit options
I think it is the second option regarding messaging, you will see a little box that says enable private messaging. click on that
then I think you have to save the changes or something, probably at the bottom of the page.
in anycase check back here tomorrow, or later this evening even, I sent the link to a friend and she will respond if she can answer your question.

gonderman

ah gonderman, good thing I like you.

Okay
see the tan tool bar towards the top of the page
on the left side is User CP, click on that
then you will get several choices I think they are on the left and in blue
click on edit options
I think it is the second option regarding messaging, you will see a little box that says enable private messaging. click on that
then I think you have to save the changes or something, probably at the bottom of the page.
in anycase check back here tomorrow, or later this evening even, I sent the link to a friend and she will respond if she can answer your question.
AWESOME
I did it, I did it :))))))

moburkes

Hi, guys. Gotta make it quick - the girls are down stairs ALONE.

I don't know a THING about writing a demand letter. BB would be an excellent resource. Or, you can do what weenor suggested and copy a PI demand letter, changing the terms.

I take it that you haven't cashed the settlement check yet. What are you using for transportation?

You won't get much for the recent repairs, sorry. That's just how insurance works.

Ummmmmmmm. Can't think of any other suggestions, right now. Sorry!

fairisfair

AWESOME
I did it, I did it :))))))
Okay, now you have to remember to check them. Up at the top (almost top) right you will see a grey box that says welcome gonderman and a blue link to your messages. if it says unread 1, that means you have something.

gonderman

Hi, guys. Gotta make it quick - the girls are down stairs ALONE.

I don't know a THING about writing a demand letter. BB would be an excellent resource. Or, you can do what weenor suggested and copy a PI demand letter, changing the terms.

I take it that you haven't cashed the settlement check yet. What are you using for transportation?

You won't get much for the recent repairs, sorry. That's just how insurance works.

Ummmmmmmm. Can't think of any other suggestions, right now. Sorry!
Thanks guys.
No I haven't cashed the check. I borrowed one of my mother's vehicles for now. I cannot even find a sample of a PI demand letter.

I understand I won't get much for the repairs, but I do believe they should pay the towing bill that I had to pay and more than $1500 for the van, the market value has to be more than that, it was in immaculate condition, nothing outside or inside and worse ones than that you can touch for sale for less than $3000.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">