• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

demand letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LLG

demand letter for minor

I'm in California and I will be sending my demand letter to the insurance company at fault. Do we each send out our own letters? The passenger in the accident is my niece which is a minor. Her mother will have to send the demand letter on her behalf, and to who???? me or the person that rearended us? do we need to file special forms for her mother to handle her settlement if she does it on her own??

Last edited:

The mother/father/legal guardian of your niece will have to send a demand letter on her behalf. This should be sent to the insurance adjuster who represents the person who rear-ended you.

L

LLG

thank you so much. this board has been of so much help. i thank you and everyone who has posted. sometimes its not what we want to hear but thats the way it is. Again thank you..... i will let you know how it goes.

llg

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">