• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

diminished value appraisal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1mudslinger

What is the name of your state? Mass

I was wondering how legitimate a diminished value appraisal is? I recently ask a question about dimished value here and was given alot of good answers. So I looked into getting a appraisal of how much value my truck has lost. I was told that it lost 13,000 in value due to the accident.I understand that mass doesn't support diminished value in first party claims, but I feel in a third party claim this is a legitimate claim for damages. I was told in the other question I asked that the problem is setting a price on the loss. So I contacted a diminished value appraisal co. and was wondering how serious the at fault drivers insurance co. was going to take this and what rights I have in this claim. Thank you in advance for any input.

T

Trucking Mad

Already answered

:cool: If your the same person that posted this about D.V. for Mass. then it has been answered by definition and law and your were given examples of cases were it was applied and the new rulings about D.V. losing in courts today in Mass....
***WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT!*** :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">