• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have to pay?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ALD84

I hit a car coming out of a parking lot on July 7th and at the time the person said she didn't see damage, but she got my information, in case she found damage after she washed her car, she called me back today which is July 17th and told me she found damage and she could call the insurance company or have an estimate and I could pay for it so my insurance wouldn't go up. I found out that my insurance had been cancelled, so I don't know if since she waited so long if I still have to pay and if I don't can I get in trouble for it?

JETX

You have to pay...... and if you don't, she can get a judgment against you.... or sic her insurance on you to get compensated for their costs incurred in repairing YOUR damage.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">