• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do i have a valid traffic ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rrennseven

in the state of ohio city policeman setting parallel to st. rt. 21 with no maker lights on at 1130 pm caught me at 50 in a 35 zone. after giving ticket never asked me to sign the ticket. do i have a leg to stand on to get this ticket throwed out in court or should i just pay the fine.
p.s. my driving record is clean

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rrennseven said:
in the state of ohio city policeman setting parallel to st. rt. 21 with no maker lights on at 1130 pm caught me at 50 in a 35 zone. after giving ticket never asked me to sign the ticket. do i have a leg to stand on to get this ticket throwed out in court or should i just pay the fine.
p.s. my driving record is clean
My response:

You posted to the wrong board. Your question is not an "Accident" question. Please post your questions to the "Traffic Law Board".

Thank you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">