• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does it look good?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pimp

What is the name of your state? CA

I received the industry standard adjuster from hell. Currently the claim is still ongoing because their is a dispute as to who is at fault. Recently the adjuster from the other insurance company sent an appraiser to look at my car. Does the fact they sent an appraiser make it seem that the decision is leaning in my favor? The adjuster only has a week left to make a decision. Thanks.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pimp said:
What is the name of your state? CA

I received the industry standard adjuster from hell. Currently the claim is still ongoing because their is a dispute as to who is at fault. Recently the adjuster from the other insurance company sent an appraiser to look at my car. Does the fact they sent an appraiser make it seem that the decision is leaning in my favor? The adjuster only has a week left to make a decision. Thanks.

My response:

No. It just means they are filling their file with facts. That's all. And, depending upon the "angle of attack" of the damages, it could be that they're obtaining "facts" against YOU.

IAAL

spawn_x

how is anyone supposed to know anything about the company's decision?

my take is that one of you will be found at fault. whether or not its you there is No One here who can tell you that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">