• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dog bite

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pwutrudghdnh

moncks corner, south carolina.my daughter was bitten by a dog while swinging on swingset in her friends yard . the dog is a known biter and therefore was chained up away from the swing but while she was on the swing her friend let the dog off the chain the dog then went under the swing , my daughter's feet may have bumped the dog by accident the dog then attacked her leaving 4 holes in her thigh. what are our rights and does it make a difference that there is a beware of dog sign on the fence if her friend invited her over to play and then turned the dog loose. the owner refuses to speak to us and did not even come outside to see if there was anything she could do to help my daughter and will not tell us if the dog has had any shots

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">