• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dog Theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kim Graves

My dog was let outside to go pee just before his bath (collar taken off). I went outside my apt onto the greenway to get him and he was gone. This happened in 3 to 4 mins.He is a West Highland White Terrier AKC registered male , age 12. Bystanders told me a women picked him up and put him in her car. I did everything a person needs to do to find their pet. A Blessed person called an animal org and reported him. He called me. I called the police(I have a case #).The blessed person the police man and myself went over to the women house and retreived my dog. She stated she got him from the AZ Humane Society. They have no record of a WHWT coming in their system during the time frame. This all happen between 10/15/00 - 10/27/00. The blessed person days earlier had a conversation with the women (two other men where in the car too) and she stated she found the dog abandon and was not going to try and find the owner but keep the dog.She had him nutered. My questions is this. What kind of charges can I press against her and where on the internet can I find more law info that pertains to my situation? Respectful Scottsdale, AZ

M

Mike789

I am not a lawyer or anyone that knows about that kind of thing.But I am an owner of 3 wonderful westies.Stay on the case that woman should not get away with this.I will try to see if I can find out anything on your case.Good luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">