• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driving with out an insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

froohani

what are my liability if i was driving with out an insurance and coused an accident.

i have insurance on another car but i forgot to get insurance for this car. i bought the car on 11-1-2000 and the accident happend on 12-31-2000.

please help me i don't know what to due.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

froohani said:
what are my liability if i was driving with out an insurance and coused an accident.

i have insurance on another car but i forgot to get insurance for this car. i bought the car on 11-1-2000 and the accident happend on 12-31-2000.

please help me i don't know what to due.

My response:

You have nothing to worry about. You see, if you had insurance, then they would come after you because you would have had something to give. But, without insurance, everyone is just going to forget about it and go away.

I don't know why anybody bothers to buy insurance anyway. It's just an expense that winds up making us to work if we have an accident anyway. So, it's a good thing you didn't have insurance.

IAAL

R

REParker819

IAAL, was that sarcasm? Sometimes it is hard to tell with you! :eek:)

T

The Legal Shoppe

You may be covered under the liability portion of the insurance policy on your other vehicle. Report the claim to your insurance company. They will tell you whether you are covered for this accident/loss.
Good Luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">