• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drunk Uninsured motorist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lei

What is the name of your state? Michigan

i have a 84 camaro, i have plpd insurance. A drunk driver pulled out in front of me, and then switched drivers (witnesses) with the owner of the car. The driver was arrested and the owner of the car claims not insured and was ticketed for no insurance.
Estimates on my car are $2,200.
It is undrivable, and my only source of transportation.
what are my options?
can i sue for replacement or fixing of my car? no one was injured in the accident.
should the driver or the owner or both be held responsible? any advice you have will be appreciated thank you.
How can i find out if that car was insured?

L

loserrr

I guess YOU are not insured either or i would have been at my insurance agent's office the next day!!!!

L

Lei

oooh lossserrrrrrr

hmmmm read first line in post loser...i have plpd insurance...and i was at my insurance agent the next day...and your point is?
unless you have something intelligent to say please dont bother answering,, TY Lei......:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">