• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

estmates

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fuzzyfawnn

What is the name of your state? The state I am in is Calif. and I think think this is the right form.
I have a question I guess you can call it a small claim case......but I hope you can answer it. My son accendentally scrached the neighbors car and she has ONLY one estimate and it is from the MOST expencive shop in town. So the question really comes can I ask for another ?? or is this it ...... becouse I know if I or she looked at the THREE other body shops in town it will be lower???

PLEASE HELP

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

fuzzyfawnn said:
What is the name of your state? The state I am in is Calif. and I think think this is the right form.
I have a question I guess you can call it a small claim case......but I hope you can answer it. My son accendentally scrached the neighbors car and she has ONLY one estimate and it is from the MOST expencive shop in town. So the question really comes can I ask for another ?? or is this it ...... becouse I know if I or she looked at the THREE other body shops in town it will be lower???

PLEASE HELP

My response:

Tell her you'd like to pay, but you'll need at least 3 estimates and that you're willing to pay the lowest estimate.

If she won't agree, tell her she'll have to explain her reasoning to a judge - - because the judge will want to see 3 estimates also.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">