• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expert help needed!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jacob Goodman

I am the plaintiff in a major accident/injury case in the state of Florida, which involves a commercial carrier. From the actions of my attorney, it appears that prior experience in similar cases is non-existent, threatening the outcome of the potential settlement. This case is and has been in discovery for many months, with little progress shown. Is it still possible for me to hire an attorney who offers a proven track record in commercial litigation while releasing my current counsel?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Jacob Goodman said:
I am the plaintiff in a major accident/injury case in the state of Florida, which involves a commercial carrier. From the actions of my attorney, it appears that prior experience in similar cases is non-existent, threatening the outcome of the potential settlement. This case is and has been in discovery for many months, with little progress shown. Is it still possible for me to hire an attorney who offers a proven track record in commercial litigation while releasing my current counsel?

My response:

Absolutely.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">