• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

extended warranty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

txtr8r

What is the name of your state?TX

I have a vehicle with about 15k miles left on the extended warranty, but the dealership says that the warranty is not valid. I have the paperwork showing that I have purchased the warranty but they still will not honor it. What should I do when they do not return my calls and I feel that they are hoping that my 15k miles will run out before they have to touch it?

txtr8r

so i guess that i do not have a case then.....sux that car dealers can sell this **** and get away with it w/o having to honor there deal...

msiron

Mileage and also states a time frame, are you out of the time frame? It should state which ever comes first.

Like 36k or 36 months. If you purchased the car new from this dealer, he can extend you a courtesy or spit the cost. They work with people who buy from them, all the time in this regard ;)

A

absconder

Whats wrong with the truck? Is it emissions related?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">